Can my Parsley Health clinician fill out my disability claim?

The Parsley Health clinical team will not be able to complete your Disability Claim request. As a practice, our policy is to defer this decision to our member's primary care physician (PCP) or sub-specialist providers. If you meet the requirements for disability, we encourage you to discuss your need for a letter and claim submission with your PCP and specialist; however, we are more than happy to send you or your PCP a complete summary of your medical records at Parsley if needed.

Don’t have a PCP? As a Parsley Health member, you have the option of accessing your healthcare all in one place with your Parsley medical provider as your virtual PCP. Learn more

Please click ‘contact us’ at the top of this page to reach out to your care team with any questions.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.