Can Parsley Health be my primary care physician?
Absolutely. Parsley Health’s world-class doctors, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are trained in primary care specialties like internal and family medicine. As a Parsley Health member, you have the option of accessing your healthcare all in one place with your Parsley medical provider as your virtual PCP. We coordinate your care with specialists and other healthcare providers when needed, refill prescriptions, and keep track of all your medical records.
With our root-cause resolution approach to healthcare, your Parsley Health medical team isn’t just here for when you’re sick—we’re here to support your long-term health and wellbeing, too. Our focus on the underlying factors contributing to your health concerns allows us to heal existing conditions as well as offer preventative care by identifying and preventing risk factors that may affect your health in the future.
Parsley Health’s virtual PCP offering includes:
- Care for any health concern - from colds to chronic conditions.
- Telemedicine - medical visits from wherever you are.
- Unlimited messaging - get answers by messaging your health coach or a care manager at any time. If you need to get in touch with your medical provider, we encourage you to book your next medical visit so you can discuss in person.
- Medication refills - easily request Rx renewals.
- Referrals - Parsley Health will refer out to specialists when clinically indicated and can assist in locating a specialist when needed.
Parsley Health’s virtual PCP offering does not include:
- Same-day visits
- Urgent care
- Prescribe Controlled Substances
- Disability Forms
- Pap smears - we recommend maintaining an OB-GYN for regular Pap smears.
- Age-related screenings - your Parsley Health medical provider will remind you of important age-related screenings you should get like colonoscopies or mammograms.
If you have a medical emergency, we recommend that you visit urgent care or an ER. Click here for more information about urgent appointment needs.