How do I confirm coverage with my insurance?
To better understand your insurance coverage, identify in-network labs, and learn about potential out-of-pocket costs, we recommend speaking with a representative from your insurance plan before moving forward with testing.
Many members find it helpful to ask their insurance provider the following questions:
- What percentage of in-network diagnostic laboratory services are covered by my plan?
- I’m working with an out-of-network provider. Do I have out-of-network lab coverage?
- What is my preferred in-network lab provider? Can I complete testing at BioReference, Quest, or LabCorp?
- What is my current deductible status?
- What coverage can I expect for the following testing? Ask your Care Team for a CPT document for your specific lab order, which will include both the billable CPT and ICD-10 diagnosis codes associated with your order. By providing these codes, a representative will be able to advise which tests are eligible for coverage based on your plan. Upon request, this CPT document will be uploaded to your My Parsley Health portal under the “Labs'' section labeled accordingly.
Still have questions? Reach out to your clinical team by clicking here.