Does my Parsley Health membership automatically carry over into the next year?
You’ll get a fresh set of medical and health coach visits to use for the year on your plan’s anniversary date. For members paying upfront, the plan will automatically renew after one year. Members paying monthly will continue to be auto-charged monthly.
You can adjust your plan type or cancel your plan at the 12 month mark in your My Parsley Health portal. You may do so by following the steps listed below:
- Click on your initial in the top right corner of your portal home page
- Select “Membership”
- Click on “Options”
- Select either “Upgrade” if you would like to change your plan OR “Cancel” if you would like to cancel your plan.
If you’d like to cancel your current plan, please refer to our cancellation policy and reach out. We will assist with next steps.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with the Membership Experience team by following the steps below:
- Select the “Messages” tab at the top of your My Parsley Health portal
- Select “New Message”
- Select “Membership Question”
- Select “Membership Status”
- Select “Cancel Membership”
The Membership Experience team will be in touch to further assist with your request.
Still have questions? Get in touch.