What's included in my membership plan?
Our 12-month Complete Care membership is an annual plan focused on providing holistic care that includes:
- 5 in-depth medical visits with your clinician to:
- Follow up on your medical questionnaires to understand your entire health history, and current health concerns, lifestyle, and diet.
- Give you physical or virtual visual exams. These will help your clinician determine your risk factors, identify signs of nutrient deficiencies or toxicities, and give you recommendations for advanced testing and blood work.
- Go over your personalized health plan with you, review results from your testing, discuss your progress, and work with you to adjust your plan to optimize your wellbeing.
- 5 visits with your health coach to address your recommended lifestyle changes, set achievable goals, and adjust your health plan based on how you’re responding.
- A personalized health plan that addresses your lifestyle, nutrition, sleep, movement, and mental wellbeing.
- Access to advanced diagnostic testing for hormones, genetics, and more.
- Convenient online scheduling so you can find a time that works best for you.
- Unlimited messaging with your Care Team using your Parsley Health portal, so you can stay connected in between visits.
- Prescriptions for medications and supplements all in one place so you don’t have to chase your providers.
- 20% discounted membership rate at our online supplement store.
- Exclusive deals on Parsley-vetted food, products, and services from our favorite wellness partners found here.
What’s not included in my membership plan?
There are some costs that are not included in your membership and may require out-of-pocket expenses:
- Lab tests: Many tests are covered partially or fully with insurance, but some may require a copay or may not be covered at all. Specialty tests (like stool, urine, and saliva) are not included in your membership.
- Health care services outside of what is specified above such as vaccinations, urgent care, MRIs, etc.
- Non-medical services recommended by Parsley, such as acupuncture, fitness classes, medications (both prescription and over-the-counter), and supplements.
The membership fees have been constructed to cover the total cost of your allotted appointments in your membership year; which is why upon registering members have the option to pay upfront to cover services or to split the cost evenly each month over the course of 12 months. The membership fees do not necessarily equate to monthly visits.
If you have any questions that arise in between these visits, you have continued access to direct messaging with your Care Team so you may reach out to them at any point