I need help connecting to My Parsley
If you encounter and error connecting to the patient portal from your account page (https://www.parsleyhealth.com/account) please try the following steps:
- Ensure your browser is up-to-date. See our supported browsers.
- Ensure your browser is not in any sort of privacy or incognito mode.
- Restart your browser.
- Login to My Parsley: https://my.parsleyhealth.com/login
- Click on your avatar or initials in the upper-right, then click LOG OUT.
- Login again at https://my.parsleyhealth.com/login
- If this didn't resolve your problem, continue...
- Try clearing your browser history and cookies for parsleyhealth.com. This guide will help if you're not familiar with that process: http://help.parsleyhealth.com/article/31-clearing-browser-cookies
- If you're still having trouble, try accessing your account page in another web browser
- If problems still persist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information in your email
- Your OS and version (e.g., macOS Sierra, Windows 8.1)
- Your web browser and version (e.g., Google Chrome 56.0.2924.87)
- A screenshot of the page with the error
- Ideally, if you are able, open the web console and include any error messages printed there